Approval, Disapproval, or Modification
The County Planning Commission shall make its decision upon the application and forward its recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners. In reporting its recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners, the County Planning Commission shall report its findings with respect thereto and all facts in connection therewith, and may designate conditions and require guarantees deemed necessary for the protection of the public interest. Upon receipt of the report of the Planning Commission, the Board of County Commissioners shall make a decision upon the application for a Conditional Use Permit.
No conditional use shall be recommended by the County Planning Commission unless said Commission shall find:
1. That the specific requirements listed in Subdivision 3 above for the use in question have been met.
2. That the conditional use will not be injurious to the use and enjoyment of other property in the immediate vicinity for the purposes already permitted, nor substantially diminish and impair property values within the immediate vicinity.
3. That the establishment of the conditional use will not impede the normal and orderly development and improvement of surrounding vacant property for uses predominant to the area.
4. That adequate utilities, access roads, drainage and other necessary facilities have been or are being provided.
5. That adequate measures have been or will be taken to provide sufficient off-street parking and loading space to serve the proposed use.
6. That adequate measures have been or will be taken to prevent or control offensive odor, fumes, dust, noise and vibration, so that none of these will constitute a nuisance, and to control lighted signs and other lights in such a manner that no disturbance to neighboring properties will result.